Our current groups for 2021 are:
- Adolescent DBT Group for anger management, etc. ages 12-24 with some exceptions. Ongoing group meets Fridays from 5pm - 6:30pm via Zoom.
We are forming the following groups for 2021:
- Resolution Accountability: overcome your worst habit & end procrastination, i.e. losing weight, getting organized or out of debt, smoking...
- How to keep your diagnosis from impacting your relationships: ADHD, depression, anxiety...
- Building Connection: develop secure communication in your relationships and repair them effectively
- Relationship Tune-Up (Couples group): How to resolve conflict about the hardest & perpetual issues
- Attachment-Focused Parenting: becoming a parent, foster-parent or adoptive parent; parents facing challenges)
- and more...request your own idea for a needed group!
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Pyschotherapy (AEDP) Lunch & Learn group for healthcare professionals meets every 2nd Monday of the Month from 12:30pm - 2:30pm.